Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 One-time Purchase of the last non subscription version
The non-subscription version of Autodesk AutoCAD is a great way to save money on top-quality 3D CAD software used by architects, engineers, and construction professionals. It is also ideal for businesses or organizations that have more than one person working on design projects. When purchasing from STFSoft.com, you can be sure that you are getting a legitimate copy of the software.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 is an essential business instrument for creating, editing, and processing CAD 2D and 3D documents using advanced tools and technologies. The software supports collaboration across various desktops, including cloud, mobile, and tablet platforms. Autodesk has created a powerful environment for business communication and collaboration on CAD projects.
Top benefits of Autodesk AutoCAD 2017
The software boosts workflows on detailing your projects and applying correct measurements considering your drawing context.
The application offers advanced tools for 3D concept creating and visualization to perform your ideas more clearly. With this tool you will easily communicate your vision and bring to life innovative concepts. The software allows to try the concepts out applying real life conditions and forces to the objects. Customizable interface
– from now on every user can set the software, organizing instruments, tool panels, libraries of content as well as project visualization and save the settings to apply them further on to future projects. Advanced personalization boosts your personal performance and allows to save time for creativity and development instead of wasting time for searching for necessary tools.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 gets the top support from Autodesk experts, community of users. With the software you will get access to brand blogs, communities and brand knowledge network to ease the learning curve. Be sure, you will not waste time on learning and mastering as the product gets live support across various channels.
Autodesk annually upgrades its product customizing each one up to the requests of users, fixing bugs and improving the performance. Each year AutoCAD gets optimized and well balanced up to the growing needs of the industry niche.
What is new in Autodesk AutoCAD 2017?
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 allows you to stay in the forefront of industrial design. The software provides optimized and simplified documentation tools for presenting, developing and collaborating on project tasks. New technologies allow to work on multiple devices: from different computers to clouds and different mobile platforms (mind that mobile application does not support some features as 3D visualization and editing).
Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 offers the new features:
- Smart center lines and center marks in terms of usability – now the editing of center lines is more intuitive and clear.
- Advanced coordination models – from now on you can create new models in terms of existing BIM solutions.
- Mobile access – installation of Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 will provide you a mobile application which supports editing, viewing, creating and sharing options. This version of mobile application does not support 3D visualization. However this is not a fault of the developer but an optimization of the software up to the performance potential of an average mobile device.
- Instant sharing is an advanced option of the Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 release. You can upload and share your 2D and 3D designs right to the brand cloud.
- Advanced 3D printing – the software allows to send a project to a 3D printer at any time with a single click. No additional settings are required.
- Other innovative tools are PDF importing, setting migration from one project to another and desktop application for fast accessing.
For many years, Autodesk offered a perpetual license, which allowed customers to pay a one-time fee for the software and own it forever. However, in recent years, they've switched to a subscription-based model.
Check out the latest version of AutoCAD software from Autodesk - AutoCAD 2022!