Microsoft Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is the most advanced server operating system that powers data centers in companies.
The decision to buy Windows Server 2022 Datacenter for any business is more relevant than ever. The operating system is server-side and complex, as it includes embedded levels of security and innovation to run common classic and cloud applications.
Key Benefits of Windows Server 2022 Datacenter
Why is it worth buying this software? It has many advantages:
1. Management of hybrid cloud scenarios Windows Server 2022. This is about the easy integration of services, including those required for disaster recovery. The use of such services cannot disrupt the functioning of applications or the infrastructure of the system itself.
2. Shielded virtual machines. They are capable of supporting Linux virtual machines and many others, as well as SMB compression for faster transfer of large data files.
3. Automatic troubleshooting. This process is necessary in order to improve the performance of virtual machines, including those with extensions.
4. Ability to add encrypted networks. This feature is available to administrators who can encrypt network segments to provide an adequate level of network layer protection between servers.
5. Built-in protection against threats and hacker attacks. Thanks to this, the system automatically provides preventive protection by detecting every attack.
6. Delivering significant improvements. This applies to computations, the safety of information, the operation of the network components of the cluster. As a result, users can implement their own scripts in any downloaded program fixed in the operating system, including programs using industry standards such as OpenSSH, Curl-Tar.
7. Hyper-converged infrastructure (HCI). Microsoft works exclusively with networking vendors that offer reliable solutions and proven design tricks.
8. Windows Administration Center 11. This tool belongs to the new, locally deployed, allowing full control over the operation of the server infrastructure, etc. But HTTPS and TLS 1.3 are enabled by default.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is a great opportunity to save time resources at work, especially if you work in the field of creating and providing large-scale cloud servers. The latter are known to include innovations and modernization for virtualization, security and network management, protect information and all access, platforms, including web resources, etc.