Entertainment Creation Suite 2016 Ultimate One-Time Purchase
Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2016 Ultimate is a complete set of tools from Autodesk designed to create professional animated entertainment projects. It is not an application.
On buying Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2016 Ultimate you will get a set of applications from Autodesk to complete certain tasks. This software pack is a perfect solution for pro designers ad animators who create interactive website designs, characters and scenes for gaming industry, cartoon developers and any other experts who need to create and animate 3D characters and scenery.
What is in the pack of Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2016 Ultimate?
The developer offers three version of the Entertainment Creation Suite, which are Standard completed with 3Ds MAX, Standard completed with Maya and Ultimate featuring a full pack of applications and tools to meet the highest requirements of designers and entertainment industry. The Ultimate pack includes:
- Maya – is a powerful production tool for creation and testing objects, modeling, animating, adding visual effects as well as rendering the projects.
- 3Ds MAX – is an application for creation, animating, rendering and animating of 3D objects.
- Softimage – a perfect tool for adding pro visual effects with ICE and Face Robot facial creation and animation set of tools.
- MotionBuilider – is an essential tool from Autodesk which enable you to animate an d make your object move in the most realistic manner.
- Mudbox is added to the pack to enable you to easily create organic objects. The tool provides intuitive tools for sculpting and texturing of surfaces.
What can you do with this software pack?
In simple words you can create any object existing in the real world or in your imagination and make it mode in the most realistic manner. The software provides tools for detailed work on objects to create mimic, gestures and moves, replicate the environment. The software of great use for gaming industry developers providing full-fledged environment for full cycle creation.
An object created in one of the applications of the Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2016 Ultimate can be easily exported in any other application or can be used in applications and tools from Autodesk outside the suite.
System requirements for Autodesk Entertainment Creation Suite 2016 Ultimate
The latest release of the year 2016 is exacting towards the system requirements of the machine it will be run on. To enjoy seamless performance of the software your computer should meet the next system requirements:
- Windows 7/8 (or higher) 64-bit Professional edition
- at least 8Gb of RAM (8Gb is recommended)
- 19Gb of free space on hard disk for pack and libraries installation
The developer does not specify the power and speed of system processor. But to run the latest solutions from Autodesk the developer recommends Intel or AMD Athlon multicore processor as any application supports multitasking and assigns different tasks to different cores of the processor. The more cores at higher tactic speed, the better the software will perform. The speed of cores determines the responsiveness of the interface and the software to the action of a user.